A world without internet

I’m afraid as I’m writing this text. I mean, can you live without the Internet? Have you ever wondered what to do if one day it wasn’t the Internet for any reason? How do we communicate? How do we spend our time? All we can do is search these in Gökel, but we’ll know we don’t have Internet until we’re told.

A world without internet

Crowded streets
Indeed, in the absence of the Internet, more traffic and more crowding are sweeping. People take to the streets for their shopping, and naturally, this influx can create a traffic jam that I think everyone has to go from morning to night!

Manche & Marple
When there’s no Internet, many computer and mobile games go away and give their place to the most nostalgic games of all time in Iran. The price, I think, will be astronomical. My suggestion is if you don’t have to buy these games from now on.

Addiction
If it’s not the Internet, I think the addiction statistics will go up because a lot of people are losing their job or they don’t have anything to do, for example, because I’m a gamer and web developer, my life will be ruined, so I have to work in the official dealership of Manche and Marple with official warranty 🙂 So don’t forget to buy from me.

Letter
When there’s no Internet, naturally, social networks don’t exist anymore, so how do we get our message together? That’s right, by letter. I think Post Company will be astronomical in revenue, and letter-takes, I believe, will be a luxury job back then. Of course, the same as the early humans can be messaged together by smoke and fire.

More visibility and visits
Since the Internet and social networks have expanded, our visibility and in-person visits have been reduced to the point that it is now approaching zero (in math, it is known as zero limits) (yes, engineer amma :-). This could be nothing but positive things that happened on the Internet. Please buy delicious fruits, nuts don’t forget :-).

Life without start-ups
If it’s not the Internet, the start-ups that are working on this platform will all go gone, and naturally, the same salesman and all that I said will work 🙂 Or a start-up will come to make life without the Internet easy for us.

Living without the Internet has good and bad things, but I’m sure we all believe that most bad things can be solved with a bit of attention to the life around us. As we’re reading and writing here in the comma, let’s enjoy being together and making the most of it because maybe one day it won’t be online anymore.

By the way, what’s your life like without the Internet?